Klokers KLOK-01Regular price $699.00 Save $-699.00
Tokyo, 7.30 am. As she does every morning, schoolteacher Kurimi is waiting for the subway. With headphones on and a coffee in her hand, she knows that she's made the right choice: her yellow KLOK-01 goes well with her chic yet casual black dress. The counter-clockwise movement of KLOK-01 makes it unique, revealing a discreet nonconformism.
KLOK-01 is inspired by the circular slide rule, a once ubiquitous calculating instrument. A slide rule is a mechanical analog computer usually comprising three scales, one of which slides between the other two. In a similar way, the dial of KLOK-01 is composed of three circular disks — one each for the hours, minutes and seconds — which rotate at different speeds to slide past each other. The beauty of this temporal object is in its elegant display of time and its counter-clockwise movement.
With a single motion, change the Klokers’ accessories through the patented fixing system: the Klokers key. Clip off your watch-head and choose for example the Desk&Pocket attachment or the double bracelet. Match your watch and bracelet to your style and trends, and complete your wardrobe perfectly!
The beauty of this timepiece lies in its elegant and efficient display. At first, the display seems sophisticated yet, on further inspection, its ingenious simplicity becomes apparent. The KLOK-01 display is a graphical representation of a slide rule using three rotating concentric rings to display the time along a vertical line. The rings — one each for hours, minutes, and seconds — rotate at different speeds, making the whole dial a symphony of motion.
An integrated magnifying lens in the crystal ensures high legibility when reading the time.
SPECS & DETAILS OF THE WATCH HEAD
- Three concentric discs turn to show the time along a red vertical axis.
- The Klokers key: a push-button at 8 o'clock to unlock the watch head from its base
- Material: metal-polymer composite
- Dimensions: 44 mm wide x 11.5 mm deep
- Water tightness: water-resistant
- Glass: transparent polymer with built-in magnifying lens
- Swiss made
- Driven by a high-tech Ronda movement (high-precision quartz), 1.55 V battery
- Display of the rotary discs is made possible by use of an extremely energy efficient movement
Two-year warranty against all production defects
DETAILS & SPECS OF THE BRACELET
- Width: 22 mm
- Length: 245 mm
- Strap material: real leather, polyester
- Colours available: matte black, brown leather, indigo leather, orange Alcantara, grey Alcantara, and Newport yellow leather*.
- Pin buckle material: stainless steel; engraved buckle.
*Disclaimer: The colours you see on your computer monitor or mobile device should only be used as a guide. Colours displayed on any computer or mobile device can vary, and we cannot guarantee your display shows the actual colour of the product.