Lexuma XGerm Pro - Multi-functional Phone UV SanitizerRegular price $79.00 Save $-79.00
A THOROUGH STERILIZATION
Being scientifically proven and tested by independent third-party laboratories,
the Lexuma XGerm Pro effectively kills 99.99% of the germs covered in our phones, glasses, toothbrush and keys.
With two ultraviolet lamps glowing from the top and bottom of the sanitizer, most of the common household germs are killed within 6 minutes.
Sterilize your belongings time to time, and you can carry them around without any worries!
In order to provide a better user experience, the Lexuma XGerm Pro has a very minimal design and operation.
Once you place your to-be-sterilized item in the device and close the lid, the device will be automatically activated.
A red indicating light will show the beginning and end of the sterilization process.
HIGH COMPATIBILITY, LOW VOLTAGE
The Lexuma XGerm Pro Sanitizer is compatible with most of the smartphone models
including iPhones and Androids Smartphones, as long as they are not larger than 6.7 inches in size.
The device has a low voltage and is safe and portable to use.
It's hard to not bring a phone with you, but now it is easy to stop bringing all the germs with you using the Lexuma XGerm Pro Phone UV Sanitizer!
1. Turn on XGerm Pro using a USB cable and place your mobile phone* or other items into the sterilizer.
2. Close the lid of the device and it will start automatically. The flicker of the red indicating light indicates the on-going process of disinfection. The entire process takes about 6-15 minutes.
3. If the lid is opened during the process, the UV light will be automatically turned off, and re-activated once the lid is properly closed again.
*some mobile phone covers may need to be removed in order to fit into the sanitizer
- Keep the sanitizer away from flame, water and any corrosive chemicals.
- Do not clean the sanitizer with organic solvent.
- Avoid looking at the ultraviolet lamp directly.
UV light power: 2W*2
Max. overall dimensions: 200 x 118 x 35 mm
Lamp Life: 20,000 hours